Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hello Bitches.

Since apparently you are reading my blog and soaking up anything I say, despite being 'done with drama' and leaving forever (but really brb), I just wanted to say hello.

Hope you like what you're reading. I know I love being able to bitch on my personal blog about the asswipes of the Sim world and knowing they are blocked from commenting.

Must really get your knickers in a twist.
It's highly amusing.

And by the way, if you are going to form some sort of secret plan, don't put it on a public forum viewable by the enemy. Kind of kills it, don't ya think?
Guess someone else was using the collective brain cell that day.

Alrighty, I just wanted to say hello to my faithful readers! <3

Rot in hell, hoes.
-Pen

Note: This blog is only referring to specific people. They know who they are.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha. I don't think that ONE ever gets the brain cell.

    ReplyDelete