Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Metrocon...

was amazing.

Genuinely nothing short of amazing. Granted, it started off a little rocky (I did sit in my chocolate shake, and you can image what that looked like), but it ended on such a wonderful note that the shake no longer matters. (Though, I do enjoy retelling the story for the humor value.)

MOST of the unbound people have gotten a direct recap of the events that happened, but this is becoming one of those things that I am telling over and over again (which I love this story, so it's cool) and I think some people (Felicia, Ash, Phebes) will be tired of it by the 7th time.

So, I'm going to spare the whole story here, since so many have heard it. If you knew what happened, then awesome.
If you don't know what happened, assume I was a badass ninja and made a decent amount of money.

But, seriously, my con rocked so hard I can't even put into words. At least, the end of the second day, and then Sunday rocked so hard I can't even put into words.

Now, I need to get back to regularly scheduled Simming. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment